Join our dynamic team of Manitoba's best as we build on an industry-leading company that supports innovation, commitment and service.
We are now recruiting for the following programs:
We have more than 6,000 people working throughout the province in 80 different career streams.
- interesting work;
- a diverse & stable workforce;
- a lifetime of career options;
- ongoing training & development;
- a work atmosphere that supports work/life balance.
We recruit experienced professionals in accounting, environmental, finance, HR, IT, law, and engineering. We also offer numerous opportunities for new graduates and those interested in our trades.
If you offer skills, integrity, and a strong desire to improve the status quo, we want to talk to you.
You can work:
- in an office or in the field;
- with the public or behind-the-scenes;
- business hours or shift-work;
- in the city, country, or northern Manitoba;
- with numbers, words, or your hands;
- maintaining our infrastructure or on technology's cutting edge.
Join our team and get more out of your career and your life.
View current job postings.
Register your profile with Manitoba Hydro Careers to:
- upload your resumé (will automatically populate parts of your profile);
- access job postings and apply for jobs;
- set up customized job alerts to receive emails with links to jobs that may interest you.
Manitoba Hydro named one of Canada's Top 100 Employers 2015.