Annual salary: $49,427.04 to $60,078.46
This comprehensive business career development program is designed to provide recent graduates with the skills, knowledge, and experience to transition from an academic to a business setting effectively. During the 2-year program, you will rotate throughout various areas of the organization, with challenging assignments specifically designed to complement your academic qualifications. There is a possibility of securing a permanent position in the first year of employment or continuing in the program beyond the 24 months.
Assignments will last approximately 6 months. Your interests will be considered along with the needs of the various departments in determining individual assignments. Travel and/or temporary relocation may be required.
- accounting and finance: corporate and business unit accounting, economic analysis and industry monitoring, financial planning and regulatory affairs, and internal audit;
- human resources: recruitment and diversity, compensation, employee relations, and employee learning and development;
- marketing: customer service operations, key account management, and Power Smart marketing services.
Potential candidates must:
- have a 4-year bachelor's degree in commerce or business administration from a recognized university with a declared major in accounting, finance, human resources, or marketing,
- have a Master of Business Administration degree.
Applications must include the following information:
- current resumé and cover letter;
- post secondary school transcripts.
If you are interested in this program, set up a job alert from your profile by selecting "Accounting Finance", "Marketing & Sales" or "Human Resources" as your area of interest and enter a few key words describing this program.