Annual salary: $53,035.32 to $74,626.24
This comprehensive career development program is designed to provide recent engineering graduates with the necessary skills, knowledge and experience to transition from an academic setting towards a junior engineer effectively. Successful candidates will be exposed to challenging rotational assignments that will provide training towards a professional engineer designation. The duration of this program is flexible, and trainees apply for engineering jobs posted internally while in the program. There is a possibility of securing a permanent position in the first year of employment or continuing in the program up to 24 months.
Assignments will last approximately 6 months. Your interests will be considered along with the needs of the various departments in determining individual assignments. Travel and temporary relocation may be required.
- construction management (hydro and natural gas);
- customer service and distribution;
- operations and maintenance;
- our world-renowned HVDC system;
- system planning.
Potential candidates must:
- have a bachelor's, master's, or PhD degree in engineering (civil, electrical, or mechanical).
- be eligible for registration with the Association of Professional Engineers & Geoscientists of Manitoba.
Applications must include the following information:
- current resumé and cover letter;
- post secondary school transcripts.
If you are interested in this program, set up a job alert from your profile by selecting "Engineering" as your area of interest and enter a few key words describing this program.