Annual salary: $47,073.25 to $63,082.50
This comprehensive career development program is designed to provide recent graduates with the skills, knowledge, and experience to transition from an academic to a business setting effectively. During the 2-year program, you will be assigned to various areas of the corporation, with challenging rotational assignments specifically designed to complement your academic qualifications.
Assignments will last approximately 6 months. Your interests will be considered along with the needs of the various departments in determining individual assignments.
- business and engineering application development and support;
- personal computing services support;
- network design and administration;
- database management and administration;
- server management and administration;
- security and architecture.
Potential candidates must:
- have a bachelor's of science degree in computer science or computer engineering from a recognized university;
- have a 2-year diploma in business information technology, computer programming from a recognized college.
Applications must include the following information:
- current resumé and cover letter;
- post secondary school transcripts.
If you are interested in this program, set up a job alert from your profile by selecting "Information Technology" as your area of interest and enter a few key words describing this program.