Commerce Career Development Program
If you are a recent Commerce graduate, our Commerce Career Development Program will assist you in your transition from an academic to a business setting. As a program participant, you will be rotated throughout various areas of the organization, with challenging assignments specifically designed to complement your educational qualifications.
- To attract recent University graduates who exhibit high potential for developing a career with Manitoba Hydro and to provide these individuals with developmental opportunities in Business Departments.
- To aid graduates in their transition from the University setting to the business setting; from a study of theory to an application of knowledge.
- To enhance orientation to the Corporation through rotational work assignments. The program will lay a foundation whereby participants will appreciate various functions within the Corporation, and will relate more effectively with other groups.
- To ensure that the Commerce graduates are placed in positions where their specialized talents are best suited and most needed, and to develop overall knowledge of corporate business and administrative functions.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce, with a major in Accounting, Finance, Human Resources, or Marketing;
- A 4-year Business Administration degree program majoring in Accounting, Finance, Human Resources, or Marketing;
- A Master’s of Business Administration Degree.
If you are highly motivated, committed to excellence and interested in career growth, we are looking for you.
If you are registered and interested in the Commerce Career Development Program, you can set up a job alert from your personal start page by selecting "Accounting Finance", "Marketing & Sales" or "Human Resources" as your area of interest. You may also enter a few key words describing this program.