We provide a range of paid technical and trades related training programs which includes Indentured Apprenticeships, Non-Indentured Apprenticeships, and post-journeyman development. Employment in these programs provides the opportunity to receive job training and work experience leading to journeyman status.
- Receive on-the-job training;
- Enjoy both physically and mentally challenging work;
- Travel the province;
- Earn competitive salaries;
- Enjoy a nine-day work cycle;
- Receive educational upgrading and funding;
- Enjoy a top ranked benefits package;
- Gain advancement opportunities.
If you are interested in one or more of our trades training programs, please ensure that you have registered with us. Once registered, you can set up Job Alerts, which allow us to notify you by email when we are recruiting for these programs