We issue reports on our operations and finances:
- An annual report for the corporate fiscal reporting year of April 1 to March 31 — issued to the utility's shareholders, the people of Manitoba — is generally released in late summer.
"Re-powering our province", our annual report for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2014.
- A quarterly report updates our financial picture at the end of 3, 6, and 9 months to supplement financial information found in the Annual Report.
View current Quarterly Report for the 9 months ended December 31, 2014.
- View past annual and quarterly reports;
- Information memorandum – short-term promissory notes;
- Manitoba HydroBonds & interest rates.