News & media
Manitoba Hydro is the province’s major energy utility, providing electricity and natural gas service throughout Manitoba, Canada. Read more about us.
On evenings and weekends – for power outage and emergency situation updates only – reporters should leave a message on our after-hours media line at 204-360-3319. The on-call spokesperson will return your call as soon as possible.
If you are not a member of the media, visit our contact us page.
News releases and articles
- Public Utilities Board grants Manitoba Hydro 3.36% interim rate increase.
July 31, 2017
- Manitoba Hydro releases 2016–17 annual report.
July 28, 2017
- Possibility of high water levels on Burntwood River.
May 11, 2017
- Statement from the Manitoba Hydro-Electric Board on Hydro's rate application.
May 5, 2017
- General Rate Application filed with PUB.
May 5, 2017
For corporate documents, view our publications library.
We post to and monitor our social media channels during office hours and during emergencies. Do not report outages or emergencies through social media.
Posts on our social media channels will be deleted if they contain obscenities, racism, or violent content, or publicly share our customers' personal or account information.
We cannot address billing issues through social media. Do not publicly post personal information, such as billing details or your address.