Materials created for the Northwest Winnipeg Natural Gas Project:
We completed an environmental assessment for this project, which required a Class 2 licence under The Environment Act (Manitoba).
The environmental assessment included:
- study area characterization through site visits and background investigation;
- a public and Indigenous engagement process;
- identification and assessment of potential environmental effects;
- development of mitigation measures;
- development of an Environmental Protection Program.
An Environment Act licence (Licence #3163) was granted by Manitoba Sustainable Development in January 2016.