We are committed to:
- procuring, in a reasonable and economical manner, all equipment, materials, supplies and services required to construct, improve, operate and maintain the Corporation's facilities and maintain the reliability of the Corporation's services to its customers;
- increasing the participation of Manitoba northern and northern aboriginal residents or companies in business opportunities arising from hydro development projects in northern Manitoba.
Goods and services purchased include requirements for:
- electric distribution and transmission lines;
- hydro electric and thermal electric generation plants;
- high voltage converter stations (HVDC);
- gas distribution lines and plants;
- administration support;
- investment recovery (surplus material recycling & equipment sales and material reclaiming).