Customize the site for your viewing pleasure.
Use the buttons located at the top of each page:
Click at the top of the page to make the type larger.
Click at the top of the page to make the type smaller.
Email a Friend and Print
Share your information with a friend and email the article; and/or print this page.
Look for these 2 icons beside each other near the top of the page, on the right.
Click to email a friend.
Click to print this page.
Access Keys for Skip Links
- Will highlight Skip Links 1. When clicked this will skip the main navigation and take you to the sub navigation.
- Will highlight Skip Links 2. When clicked this will skip the sub navigation and take you to the main content area.
- Will highlight Skip Links 3. When clicked this will take you back to the main navigation.
If you are using Microsoft Internet Explorer, hold down the Alt key, press the appropriate access key and then press the Return key.
If you are using Netscape/Mozilla/Firefox, hold down the Alt key and press the appropriate access key.
If you are using Microsoft Internet Explorer on a Mac, hold down the Ctrl key and press the appropriate access key.
Link Colour Code
- The links on this site are blue (colour code #0066cc).
- When you mouse over the link it will turn red (colour code #ff6633) and an underline will appear.
- When you click on a link it will turn black (colour code #000000) and the background colour will highlight yellow (colour code #ffff33).
- Visited links are red (colour code #ff6633).
Universal accessibility to the web means that all people, regardless of their physical or developmental abilities or impairments have access to web-based information and services.
Manitoba Hydro has taken steps to accommodate a wide range of users and devices.
This site is built using:
- XHTML 1.0 Transitional;
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS);
- Skip Links with Access Keys;
- New Window warning and tool tip:
- When you point to a link, a tool tip will appear if it is a pdf and the size of the pdf will be given; if it is a new website – the url will be given;
- Fluid Layout;
- Text Sizer;
- Alternate backgrounds;
- Alternate font style;
- Alternate print styles – choose to print the web page or just the article in your font style;
- Alternate aural style;
- Link highlight – yellow background on the focus state of a link.