Scrap and Surplus Sales/Investment Recovery
Manitoba Hydro will sell to the public old or unused equipment, vehicles, supplies, or materials. This can include:
- idle or obsolete equipment and facilities;
- excess raw material or operating inventories;
- construction project residues;
- fixtures and buildings scheduled for demolition.
For more information, contact us.
Possible Future Opportunities:
- There are presently no future Scrap and Surplus Sales tenders.
- There are presently no open Scrap and Surplus Sales tenders.
- 040324 - Mechanical Brush Clearing Line R26K (Closed 2016, December 21)
- 040535 - Salvaged Converter Transformer at Dorsey Converter Station (Closed 2017, April 21)
- 040621 - SURPLUS MERIDIUM POWER PARTS (Closed 2017, May 25)