Bioenergy Optimization Program
Our Bioenergy Optimization Program helps you convert your company's waste streams and by-products into fuel that produces useful heat and power.
- avoid electricity purchases;
- avoid fossil fuel purchases;
- avoid traditional waste disposal costs;
- save money;
- be environmentally responsible.
If you have access to biomass-based materials, continual need for heat and power, and the capability to operate the conversion system, we will work with you to determine if a biomass-to-energy conversion system is a good fit for your business. We offer technical and financial support to help approved customers install, operate, and maintain equipment that can deliver consistent and reliable savings and environmental benefits.
We help customers:
- assemble a project benefit stream;
- obtain guidance on equipment selection;
- support ongoing system operation.
Technical services are available through our Chemical Laboratory and Customer Metering Department, in addition to an extensive network of industry contacts.
Read more about the Bioenergy Optimization Program