Supported technologies may include but are not limited to the following systems:
Steam and water boiler systems
- boiler/equipment replacement with more efficient units:
- near condensing or condensing water boilers;
- direct contact water heaters;
- high efficiency steam generators;
- boiler control upgrades.
- heat recovery from exhaust gases or blowdown;
- economizers (non-condensing and condensing) for feedwater, makeup water, or other process water:
- combustion air pre-heaters;
- direct contact water heaters.
- steam trap replacement;
- insulation upgrades for steam and condensate piping, tanks, valves and fittings, including removable insulation jackets.
Industrial ventilation systems
- equipment replacement with more efficient units;
- controls to shut off equipment when not in use;
- recirculation equipment to reduce makeup air volumes;
- waste heat recovery.
Other process systems (ovens, furnaces, kilns, etc.)
- waste heat recovery for process water or other applications;
- controls upgrades.