Billing and payment
There are a few ways that you can pay your Manitoba Hydro bill. We do not accept credit card payments.
For your convenience, you can pay your bill:
- Pre-authorized Payment Plan: Sign up to have your payment automatically transferred each month to your Manitoba Hydro account;
- Online banking;
- At your bank;
- MoneyGram: All Canada Post locations accept Manitoba Hydro payments for walk-ins by cash or debit. You must have your bill or 14-digit account number for the initial set up;
- Authorized agents: You can pay your bill at certain drug stores, grocery stores, and other businesses;
- Manitoba Hydro offices/drop boxes: We accept payments Monday to Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. After hours, cheques or money orders (not cash) can be placed in any Manitoba Hydro office drop box;
- Inter-utility drop boxes: Many Bell MTS retail stores and City of Winnipeg Water Services offices have inter-utility drop boxes. Drop your cheque or money order (no cash) along with the return portion of your bill or your full account number, in one of their drop boxes and they will forward it to us;
360 Portage Ave.
Winnipeg, MB R3C 0G8
- Equal Payment Plan (EPP): sign up to pay your electricity and/or natural gas bills in equal monthly instalments.