Billing and payment
Canada Post service disruption
In the event of a Canada Post service disruption, you are responsible for obtaining account information and making bill payments.
Sign up for MyBill to get your bill notifications by email.
Do not mail your payments during a postal service disruption.
There are a few ways that you can pay your Manitoba Hydro bill.
- Pre-authorized Payment Plan: Sign up to have your payment automatically transferred each month to your Manitoba Hydro account.
- Online banking.
- At your bank.
- MoneyGram: All Canada Post locations accept Manitoba Hydro payments for walk-ins by cash or debit. You must have your bill or 14-digit account number for the initial set up.
- Authorized agents: You can pay your bill at certain drug stores, grocery stores, and other businesses.
360 Portage Ave.
Winnipeg, MB R3C 0G8.
- Inter-utility drop boxes: Many Bell MTS Connect retail stores and City of Winnipeg Water Services offices have inter-utility drop boxes. Drop your cheque or money order (no cash) along with the return portion of your bill or your full account number, and they will forward it to us.
- In person: Bill payments can be made at Manitoba Hydro Place, 360 Portage Ave. The Payment Centre is open 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday to Friday (closed holidays).
- Equal Payment Plan (EPP): sign up to pay your electricity and/or natural gas bills in equal monthly instalments.
We do not accept credit card payments. We do not accept payments over the phone.