Application for building or structure moves


This move will travel on a provincial highway, trunk highway, or road

You must apply to Manitoba Infrastructure (MI) for a permit.

Note: If you are moving on provincial roads, you must apply to Manitoba Infrastructure (MI) for a permit.

Type of structure(s)

Loaded measurements

Move information

If you are unsure of the Customer Service Centre, find it here.

Note: Request may take up to 10 days to process.

PDF, DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, CSV, TXT, RTF, JPG, BMP, GIF, or PNG format only. While Manitoba Hydro has taken all reasonable efforts to ensure the security of information in transit to Manitoba Hydro, it is not liable for any damages that may arise as the result of interception, loss, theft or other action or difficulty. After you complete a secure transaction, you should clear the browser cache. Information stored in the browser cache isn’t encrypted. By clearing it, you help to ensure that others can’t compromise your data.