How to read your bill
Your Hydro bill is split into sections. Here is what you will see:
- your cycle number (1), which is an internal code used to determine your meter reading and billing period;
- your previous balance and payments received (2);
- charges for the new billing period (3) and the date payment is due (4);
- breakdown of your electricity (5) and natural gas (6) charges;
- EPP (7), which shows the EPP installments billed, actual charges based on usage, and the difference between the two. The difference is balanced in the month displayed as the end of the EPP year;
- consumption history (8), which shows a usage comparison between the current and previous year based on meter readings.