We provide a work environment that allows our employees to have a balanced approach to family, work, and community. One of our most valued benefits is our 9-day work cycle which normally provides every other Monday off.
- Health benefits;
- Financial security;
- Work/life balance;
- Northern benefits;
- Employee development;
- Safety and health.
- prescription drug;
- vision care;
- health spending account;
- travel health coverage;
- other health benefits including ambulance and physiotherapy.
- pension plan;
- sick leave to cover short-term disability;
- long-term disability;
- group life insurance coverage.
- 9-day work cycle (normally every other Monday off);
- maternity, parental, and adoptive parent leaves;
- bereavement and family responsibility leaves;
- flex-time and telecommuting arrangements depending on nature of work and work location;
- Employee Assistance Program;
- self-funded leave plan;
- employee relocation program;
- numerous discount packages for athletic and cultural events.
- northern allowance;
- subsidized accommodations;
- northern vacation;
- medical travel provisions;
- patient travel allowance;
- northern education supplement.
We provide eligible employees with support for their professional development through:
- tuition reimbursement;
- educational leave;
- professional development support;
- mentorship program;
- extensive internal training courses and certifications;
- external training support.
Safety and health
- safety, health, and workplace policies and programs;
- technical expertise and assistance to support employee activities in safety and health;
- discrimination and harassment free workplace policies;
- health education programs;
- personal and confidential health counselling;
- Employee Assistance Program.