All That Glows: Then & Now
Plan a visit to this annual display of holiday lighting from November 14 to December 30, 2017. See how holiday lights, trees and decorations have changed from the 1880s to today, and learn about the history of electrical development in our province.
Visitor information & hours
- Open Monday to Thursday from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Closed on statutory holidays.
- Extended holiday hours:
- Wednesdays, December 6, 13, and 20 from 1 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Friday, December 29 from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Saturdays, December 2, 9, 16, and 30 from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Closed December 22, 25, and 26.
- Guided tours are available by appointment for school groups. Maximum group size is 30.
- Free admission and free parking.
- Fully wheelchair accessible.