MERX is a tool for posting tenders on-line and is not a reverse auction website. MERX will not allow suppliers to see another supplier’s pricing information or which suppliers have ordered information associated to a Manitoba Hydro tender.
- Receive free notifications when any opportunities are posted that might be of interest to your organization:
- MERX keeps a detailed log of all orders placed, simplifying reconciliation of orders and charges or to verify that you have received all portions of the procurement documents, including amendments;
- Download documents immediately or order printed copies for delivery via fax, pick-up, courier, or regular mail;
- Submit bids and proposals 24/7;
- More time between the procurement announcement and the closing date to prepare a submission;
- Eliminate the cost and time for couriers and personal deliveries;
- Reduce the elimination of late or unsigned bids;
- Contracts can be awarded more quickly.
- There is no charge for viewing public or restricted (if invited) tenders on Manitoba Hydro’s tenders list on MERX.
- Merx user fees only apply when ordering documentation associated with a tender.