Solar Energy Pilot Program
The program is no longer accepting applications as of May 1, 2018 as the 2-year pilot has come to an end. Customers who submitted their application prior to May 1, 2018 will have 1 year from their approval date to complete their installation and submit all required completion documents.
You must have received approval before you purchased or installed any measure.
- Your application was received by April 30, 2018.
- You received approval from Manitoba Hydro prior to the installation of the system.
- Once approval is received, a certified electrical contractor installs your solar photovoltaic system as per the program's Terms and Conditions (PDF, 187 KB).
- Once installed, the solar PV system must pass electrical inspection.
- Submit all required completion documentation:
- We will mail you an incentive cheque or apply the incentive to your Residential Earth Power Loan.
For more information, contact us.
Visit the Canadian Solar Industries Association website to learn more about solar technology.