Materials created for the Morris Natural Gas Transmission Pipeline Project:
- Study Area Map - March 2013 (PDF, 250 KB);
- Newsletter - March 2013 (PDF, 171 KB);
- Open House Storyboards - March 2013 (PDF, 742 KB);
- Open House Comment Sheet - March 2013 (PDF, 134 KB);
- Open House Invitation - March 2013 (PDF, 855 KB).
We completed an environmental assessment for the Morris pipeline project, which is classified as a Class 2 development under The Environment Act (Manitoba).
The environmental assessment included:
- study area characterization through site visits and background investigation.
- a public engagement process.
- potential environmental effects.
- mitigation measures.
- public review of the environmental assessment.
The project is also subject to licensing from Manitoba Sustainable Development.