High voltage equipment maintenance
We can provide expertise on a contract basis for the installation, maintenance, and repair of high voltage and auxiliary equipment.
Our Apparatus Maintenance division has been performing similar work on our own oil-filled apparatus for many years and can provide the same high quality service to other customers.
A regular maintenance program has been proven to extend the life of electrical equipment and reduce the likelihood of catastrophic failures and resulting forced power outages. Maintenance work can most often be scheduled to be performed during scheduled plant down-times (evenings or weekends) to eliminate reduction of plant performance.
To determine if we can assist with your equipment maintenance, contact large business solutions.
We also offer insulating oil reconditioning services for your oil filled equipment – see OilPros™.
Read more about Large Business Solutions
- Products & services
- Emergency response service
- MyBill for Large Business
- Power quality engineering service
- Maintenance for systems & equipment
- High voltage test facility
- Energy management engineering service
- Design & construct power systems
- Purchase & commission high voltage equipment
- Telecom services
- Seminars & training
- Contact Large Business Solutions