Seminars and events
Learn about the latest Power Smart technology, how your staff can safely work around high voltage equipment, how to manage energy in your facility, or train to work on a specific piece of equipment.
Upcoming seminars and events
We offer a variety of seminars and workshops throughout the year that can help you learn about improving the energy efficiency of your business.
Fundamentals of Compressed Air Systems Seminar
Wednesday, June 7, 2017
Manitoba Hydro International, 211 Commerce Drive, Winnipeg MB
This seminar to help you evaluate your own compressed air system and apply proven techniques to reduce operating costs and improve your productivity, product, quality, system reliability and competitiveness.
Technical training courses
Our training programs focus on the trades and technical operations. We develop technical training solutions, the delivery of structured training, and measurement of results to meet your business needs. Programs are offered in our state of the art facility located in Stonewall. Our technical training programs are well known in the industry and seen by many as best practice.
With our training, your business is able to build a safe and productive workforce working to the highest standards of quality. You can be assured that the training received is competency based and learners are evaluated for knowledge, skill and ability.
Awareness sessions are also provided, giving your employees insight into the electrical or natural gas operations of your business.
The training we provide is beneficial to various electrical and natural gas employees including:
- Electrical: line trades, cable trades, electrical technicians, utility workers, in addition to vehicle and equipment operation training.
- Natural gas: customer service personnel, gas distribution maintenance, gas apparatus measurement and control and meter provisioning to name a few.
Read more about Large Business Solutions products & services
- Design & construct power systems
- Emergency response service
- Energy management engineering service
- High voltage test facility
- Maintenance for systems & equipment
- MyBill for Large Business
- Power quality engineering service
- Purchase & commission high voltage equipment
- Telecom services
- Seminars & training