Customer Contribution Time Payment Plan
A customer with an approved credit rating can apply for financing for:
- an individual service extension;
- plant relocation;
- or conversion from overhead to underground wiring facilities.
The plan is available to all customers under the following conditions:
- the service extension or plant relocation is permanent;
- the applicant is either:
- the property owner;
- the holder of a lease with a minimum of 10 unexpired years for property in a provincial or national park.
- You can borrow up to $10,000 per property;
- The minimum allowable loan amount is $500;
- The maximum financing term is 10 years;
- The minimum monthly payment is $15;
- The current interest rate is 5.5% fixed for 5 years;
- You must pre-arrange credit approval;
- The loan is non-transferable and becomes due and payable when the house is sold.
Check with your local district office to see if your plans qualify.