Buy and install a new high-efficiency electric or natural gas steamer and you may qualify for a rebate of $1,500 per unit through the Kitchen Appliances Program.
- save up to $2,100 per year in energy and water costs;
- improved insulation, thereby reducing heat loss;
- higher production rates;
- more control features that allow:
- better monitoring of the cooking process;
- reduced energy input during idle times;
- extended food holding times.
To qualify, the steamer model must be listed on one of the following websites:
How to participate
Find out if your business is eligible for a steamer rebate.