Manitoba Hydro is a Crown Corporation and the province’s major energy utility. From our head office in downtown Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, we:
- serve 586,795 electric customers in Manitoba and 284,996 natural gas customers in southern Manitoba;
- are one of the lowest cost providers of electricity in Canada;
- encourage energy savings through demand side management (DSM).
The governance of the Corporation is through the Manitoba Hydro-Electric Board.
We will conduct Manitoba Hydro’s activities in a lawful, responsible and ethical manner, so that our reputation for honesty, integrity and the faithful performance of our obligations is maintained and enhanced.
We create value for Manitobans by meeting our customers’ expectations for the delivery of safe, reliable energy services at a fair price.
- financial sustainability;
- deliver an excellent customer experience;
- engage employees in our transformation;
- respect & support Indigenous peoples in all aspects of our business.
- environmental leadership;
- respectful engagement with communities and stakeholders;
- respect for each other.
Manitoba Hydro International
Manitoba Hydro International Ltd. (MHI) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Manitoba Hydro. MHI provides innovative services and solutions to customers in the energy and telecommunications sectors around the world.