Power Smart Shops
Power Smart Shops is designed specifically for the small business owner.
- free on-site installation of:
- low-flow pre-rinse spray valve(s);
- low-flow bathroom and kitchen faucet aerator(s);
- basic LED screw-in lamps.
- free lighting assessment to identify further energy-saving opportunities;
- 70% incentive for qualifying lighting upgrades, including T8 ballasts, LED lamps, LED exit signs, and more. Materials and installation included.
This full-service program coordinates material procurement, installation, and scheduling on behalf of the customer.
- lower energy and water bills;
- lower operating and maintenance costs;
- improved working environment and occupant comfort;
- less energy use, which helps conserve non-renewable resources and reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
To qualify, the following criteria must be met:
- you operate a small, independent business, non-profit organization, or religious facility in Manitoba that occupies no more than 10,000 square feet;
- your business is not a national franchise or chain;
- your business has no more than 6 locations in Manitoba;
- you pay for at least one of your business’ Manitoba Hydro utilities (gas or electricity);
- your business is billed at a Manitoba Hydro commercial rate.
For a complete list of program terms and conditions, contact us.
How to take part
To schedule an appointment, contact the program contractor:
For more information, contact Power Smart for Business: