We strongly recommend using a desktop or laptop when accessing your online profile. Using a smart phone or tablet is not recommended. For the best experience, use the current version of Internet Explorer (PC users) or Firefox (Mac users).
Learn how to:
- create your online profile;
- sign up for job alerts;
- apply for a specific job posting;
- check the status of an application.
Not able to view jobs, or are having browser issues
- Use the current version of your browser. We recommend Internet Explorer (PC users) and Firefox (Mac users).
- Add *.hydro.mb.ca to your allowed sites list.
Forgot your username or password
If you registered and created an online profile, but cannot remember your log in information, send us a request for a new password or username. We will email you instructions.
Email address already in use
A profile has already been created using this email address. If this is not your user name, then you must use a different email.
- Ensure your email is correct in the User field.
- If this is your user name, and if you have forgotten your password, send us a request for a new password. We will email you instructions.
Difficulty accessing your online profile
If you applied directly for a job without creating a password, we would have sent you an email with a username and password. You would have received this at the time your job application was submitted.
Use the username and password from the email we sent you to log in to your online profile.
If you do not have this email, send us a request for a new password, and we will email you instructions.
For additional troubleshooting help, email us.