We support various co-op programs by offering paid work terms directly related to your academic studies.
Co-operative education programs are offered through various educational institutes, typically through degree programs at universities, and diploma programs at community colleges. All co-op students are required to alternate their academic studies with paid co-op work terms.
Work terms will help you clarify your career direction, and develop confidence in your skills and abilities. Your work term training and experience, combined with your academic knowledge, prepares you for the workforce after graduation.
How to apply
- Register in a co-operative educational program through your school and the Province of Manitoba Student Temporary Employment Program (STEP) services.
- An invitation to apply may be posted at your school or resumés may be organized through your co-op program coordinator.
- Submit your application via email to Student Summer Employment.
Selected applicants must provide a job description to their educational institution to ensure it meets their co-op program’s requirements. We will review applications, interview students, and select suitable applicants.
- Email Summer Student Employment.
- Phone 204-360-7282 or toll-free 1-800-565-5200