We offer summer employment in the energy industry for more than 200 university, college, and high school students.
We typically hire students who are enrolled in academic programs that support our operational requirements. Preference is given to students who live in Manitoba.
Jobs are available in these fields:
- information technology;
- general labour.
You must be a student who is:
- enrolled in full-time studies both before and after the work term;
- at least 16 years of age;
- eligible to work in Canada.
We are committed to hiring students from designated diversity groups.
How to apply
You must register with the Province of Manitoba Student Temporary Employment Program (STEP) services before you submit an application to us.
- Include a resumé and cover letter with your application. Your cover letter should include:
- whether you possess and maintain a valid Manitoba Class 5 driver’s licence (intermediate or full);
- confirmation that you have a valid work permit if you are an international student.
- Submit your application via email to Student Summer Employment.
If you are a member of a diversity group, we encourage you to self-declare in your cover letter.
Selection process begins in late January for the May to August work term.