- Permits & inspections
Get the applications, permits, and inspections that you need if you are building a new home or business, or making changes to an existing electrical or natural gas installation.
- Electrical contractor permits & programs
Take advantage of a permit account, ePermits, and the Registered Electrical Contractor Program (RECP).
- Manitoba electrician’s license verification & RECP renewals
Find applications to provide verification of a Manitoba electrician’s license renewal or to request ongoing membership in the RECP.
- Service & lighting inspections
Find applications for new service, removal or disconnection of services, roadway and sentinel lighting, and pre-service applications.
- Click before you dig
Identify underground electrical and natural gas lines before you dig to prevent personal injury or death, costly repairs, equipment damage, service outages, and environmental pollution.
- Hot dig/safety watcher excavation permit
Apply to safely excavate with water or air pressure and provide a safety watcher for your site. Only contractors with qualified operators can apply for this permit.
- Developer Choice Program
Developers can choose how to plan and provide underground service in their new residential development.
- Safety around our equipment & facilities
Learn how to be safe around our equipment, natural gas pipelines, and more.
- Supplier resources for financing programs
Participating suppliers for our residential financing programs can access our resources online.
View and manage multiple permit applications online.
- submit new or modify existing applications from anywhere, at anytime;
- upload plans electronically;
- view online status for all permits;
- speed the confirmation of electrical permits;
- no charge for the service.
Register for ePermits
- Have a valid electrical license and apply for a permit account number.
- We will send you a permit account number.
- Register online.
- You will need the account number and amount due from your most recent permit account bill to register.
For more information, email ePermits.