Continuing the conversation
We are reaching out to customers and interested parties this spring to continue the conversation about our Integrated Resource Plan. This includes additional focused discussions to ensure we hear perspectives from across diverse customers groups. We are also holding workshops with specific interested parties to verify the key inputs and potential future energy scenarios that are part of our modelling and analysis for the Integrated Resource Plan.
Read the workshop presentation
(PDF, 3.3 MB).
This summer, we will be reaching out to customers broadly to share more information on our Integrated Resource Planning.
Your Voice Matters
Sign up for updates on our Integrated Resource Planning process, including future opportunities to participate:
Planning for a powerful future
An Integrated Resource Plan is a roadmap for making sure our electricity and natural gas supply and delivery systems meet the needs of our customers for the next 20 years and beyond. It’s planning that will allow us to remain flexible and adapt so we can continue providing reliable, affordable electricity and natural gas even as more of our customers, for example, begin driving electric vehicles or generating their own solar power.
Making our plan
The process of developing an Integrated Resource Plan will see our specialists work with customers and interested parties to understand their evolving electricity and natural gas needs. The resulting Integrated Resource Plan will then guide our actions and investments well into the future.
Conversations in the
integrated resource planning process
- Completed: A survey open to all customers gathers input on how electricity and natural gas needs are changing.
Read a summary of what we heard.
- We are here: Conversations with customers and interested parties verifies key inputs with potential to impact future energy needs and helps develop possible future scenarios.
Read the workshop presentation (PDF, 3.3 MB).
- Results of modelling using key inputs and scenarios are shared. Next steps of evaluation in preparation to develop roadmaps are discussed.
- Preliminary outcomes are shared. Customers and interested parties are given the opportunity to review and provide feedback.
- The Integrated Resource Plan is finalized and shared.