Apply for current jobs
We post all jobs online. To apply for a posted job, you must first register and create your online profile. Please read and accept our Employment Data Privacy Statement. (PDF, 134 KB)
Registration allows you to:
- create and update your online profile and upload your resumé;
- set up job alerts to notify you of new job postings;
- apply for job postings and attach a cover letter;
- monitor your job application status.
We strongly recommend using a desktop or laptop when accessing your online profile. Using a smart phone or tablet is not recommended. For the best experience, use the current version of Internet Explorer (PC users) or Firefox (Mac users).
Learn how to:
- create your online profile;
- sign up for job alerts;
- apply for a specific job posting;
- check the status of an application.
We recruit for various professional, office, and field-related jobs throughout the year.
Jobs related to major project construction or with our subsidiaries are not included in the link above. See:
Having difficulties with your online profile or applications? See troubleshooting information.
We offer reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities upon their request during all phases of the selection process. If you require accommodation during the interview, assessment and selection processes, let us know and we will discuss your accessibility needs with you.
- Email Employment Services.
- Phone 204-360-7282 or toll-free 1-800-565-5200
- Fax 204-360-6120
- Manitoba Hydro
360 Portage Ave.
Winnipeg MB R3C 0G8
Our TTY service is currently unavailable. We expect to have it back in service by June 15. Until service is restored, please contact us by email.