- Large transformer move December 5 from city to Riel station
December 4, 2019;
- Power back on for all customers hit in Thanksgiving weekend storm
October 25, 2019;
- Final push to reconnect customers in Interlake begins today
October 20, 2019;
- Manitoba Hydro staff able to vote near temporary job locations
October 18, 2019;
- Manitoba Hydro customers slowly coming back online
October 17, 2019;
- Manitoba Hydro facing reconstruction of parts of electrical system
October 14, 2019;
- Winter storm leaves sections of Manitoba Hydro’s transmission and distribution system severely damaged
October 13, 2019;
- Winter storm bites rural Manitoba
October 12, 2019;
- Manitoba Hydro crews continuing to battle winter storm
October 11, 2019.
- Watch Jay Grewal’s speech to the Manitoba Chambers of Commerce
September 26, 2019.
- Property owners warned of rising water levels on Winnipeg River
September 26, 2019.
- Join us at upcoming public information sessions
March 7, 2019.
- Hydro offering $10 instant rebate on approved carbon monoxide alarms
November 6, 2018;
- Manitoba Hydro to sell 215 MW of renewable hydroelectricity to SaskPower
October 29, 2018;
- Water levels near Pine Falls to drop October 14-18 due to maintenance
October 11, 2018;
- Manitoba Hydro releases 2017–18 Annual Report
August 14, 2018;
- Manitoba Hydro asks court to review PUB directives
August 10, 2018;
- Manitoba Hydro working to correct inaccurately estimated bills
August 1, 2018;
- Kelvin Shepherd to retire as Manitoba Hydro President & CEO
July 18, 2018;
- Manitoba Public Utilities Board releases its order on General Rate Application
May 1, 2018;
- Statement from the Manitoba Hydro-Electric Board
March 21, 2018;
- Worker suffers fatal injury near Gillam
January 18, 2018.
- Manitoba Hydro to consolidate staff downtown
September 29, 2017;
- Public Utilities Board grants Manitoba Hydro 3.36% interim rate increase.
July 31, 2017;
- Manitoba Hydro releases 2016–17 annual report.
July 28, 2017;
- Possibility of high water levels on Burntwood River.
May 11, 2017;
- General Rate Application filed with PUB.
May 5, 2017
- Voluntary departure program announced.
April 6, 2017;
- Manitoba Hydro service yards and vehicles broken into over weekend.
March 21, 2017;
- Manitoba Hydro sponsors 2017 Canada Games Torch Relay.
March 9, 2017.
- Control budget for Keeyask Generating Station revised.
March 7, 2017;
- Project to strengthen reliability of electricity supply in southern Manitoba approved by Provincial Government.
February 17, 2017;
- Manitoba Hydro announces new corporate structure and executive leadership changes.
February 3, 2017;
- Avoid estimated bills; ensure meters are clear and accessible for meter readers.
February 1, 2017.