Accounts & services
Manage your account
Help yourself with our online self-service options:
- submit your meter readings;
- billing and payment;
- update names, phone numbers, and email addresses on your Manitoba Hydro bill;
- Pre-authorized Payment Plan;
- Equal Payment Plan;
- manage your tenant and property accounts;
- start, stop, or transfer your service online.
Our response to COVID-19
We have closed our offices to the public, including the cash counter at 360 Portage Avenue in Winnipeg, and suspended all non-essential services in occupied homes. This includes, but is not limited to:
- meter exchanges;
- residential electrical inspections;
- residential natural gas appliance inspections;
- public building leak surveys;
- meter readings where the meter is located inside an occupied home.
View your bills and manage your account information securely online anytime, anywhere, for free. To register for MyBill, you’ll need your account number and the number from one of your meters (as shown on your bill).
- How to read your bill.
- How to read your natural gas meter.
- How to read your electricity meter.
- View the glossary of terms used in your bill.
Request a service
- Arrange line location – Call or click before you dig;
- Develop your shore lands, apply for move permits, or self-wire permits;
- Connect new or change electric and/or natural gas services to residential or commercial properties and buildings;
- Building and structure moves;
- Apply for oil field service.
Have you received a phone call about your meter being exchanged? Read more about why meters are exchanged.
We constantly work to improve accessibility to all parts of our business for all people. We want to hear how we are doing and what we could be doing better. If you have an accessibility request and/or feedback, please fill in our Accessibility requests and feedback form.