Accounts & services
Manage your account
Help yourself with our online self-service options:
- submit your meter readings;
- billing and payment;
- update names, phone numbers, and email addresses on your Manitoba Hydro bill;
- Pre-authorized Payment Plan;
- Equal Payment Plan;
- manage your tenant and property accounts;
- start, stop, or transfer your service online.
View your bills and manage your account information securely online anytime, anywhere, for free. To register for MyBill, you’ll need your account number and the number from one of your meters (as shown on your bill).
- How to read your bill.
- How to read your natural gas meter.
- How to read your electricity meter.
- View the glossary of terms used in your bill.
Request a service
- Arrange line location – Call or click before you dig;
- Connect new or change services (electric or natural gas);
- Building and structure moves;
- Apply for oil field service.
Have you received a phone call about your meter being exchanged? Read more about why meters are exchanged.
We constantly work to improve accessibility to all parts of our business for all people. We want to hear how we are doing and what we could be doing better. If you have an accessibility request and/or feedback, please fill in our Accessibility requests and feedback form.