Accounts & services
Our response to COVID-19
We have closed our offices to the public, including the cash counter at 360 Portage Avenue in Winnipeg, and suspended some non-essential services. Read more about our response.
Manage your account
Help yourself with our online self-service options:
- submit your meter readings;
- billing and payment;
- update names, phone numbers, and email addresses on your Manitoba Hydro bill;
- Pre-authorized Payment Plan;
- Equal Payment Plan;
- manage your tenant and property accounts;
- start, stop, or transfer your service online.
Your online account
Sign up for an online account today and manage your account and service easily from your smart phone, tablet or computer. Receive outage notifications and service alerts, access bill information, track usage and more. To sign up, you’ll need your account number and your mailing address postal code.
- Trouble logging in? See our FAQs.
- How to read your bill.
- How to read your natural gas meter.
- How to read your electricity meter.
- View the glossary of terms used in your bill.
Request a service
- Arrange line location – Call or click before you dig;
- Develop your shore lands, apply for move permits, or self-wire permits;
- Connect new or change electric and/or natural gas services to residential or commercial properties and buildings;
- Building and structure moves;
- Apply for oil field service.
Have you received a phone call about your meter being exchanged? Read more about why meters are exchanged.
We constantly work to improve accessibility to all parts of our business for all people. We want to hear how we are doing and what we could be doing better. If you have an accessibility request and/or feedback, please fill in our Accessibility requests and feedback form.