Billing and payment
There are a few ways that you can pay your Manitoba Hydro bill.
- Pre-authorized Payment Plan: Sign up to have your payment automatically transferred each month to your Manitoba Hydro account.
- Online banking: You must set up Manitoba Hydro as a bill payee. We do not accept etransfers.
- At your bank.
- MoneyGram: All Canada Post locations accept Manitoba Hydro payments for walk-ins by cash or debit. You must have your bill or 14-digit account number for the initial set up.
- Payment locations: You can pay your bill at certain drug stores, grocery stores, and other businesses.
PO Box 7900 STN MAIN
Winnipeg MB R3C 5R1.
- Inter-utility drop boxes: Many City of Winnipeg Water Services offices have inter-utility drop boxes. Drop your cheque or money order (no cash) along with the return portion of your bill or your full account number, and they will forward it to us.
- Equal Payment Plan: sign up to pay your electricity and/or natural gas bills in equal monthly instalments.
We do not accept credit card payments, etransfers, or payments over the phone.