Billing and payment
There are a few ways that you can pay your Manitoba Hydro bill.
- Pre-authorized Payment Plan: Sign up to have your payment automatically transferred each month to your Manitoba Hydro account.
- Online banking: You must set up Manitoba Hydro as a bill payee. We do not accept etransfers.
- At your bank.
- MoneyGram: All Canada Post locations accept Manitoba Hydro payments for walk-ins by cash or debit. You must have your bill or 14-digit account number for the initial set up.
- Payment locations: You can pay your bill at certain drug stores, grocery stores, and other businesses.
PO Box 7900 STN MAIN
Winnipeg MB R3C 5R1.
- Equal Payment Plan: sign up to pay your electricity and/or natural gas bills in equal monthly instalments.
We do not accept credit card payments, etransfers, or payments over the phone.