Manitoba Electrical Advisory Committee
The Manitoba Electrical Advisory Committee (MEAC) is comprised of industry stakeholders and Manitoba Hydro employees. The committee assists Manitoba Hydro in maintaining and improving public safety in the technical areas under its jurisdiction. The MEAC identifies and advises Manitoba Hydro on the Manitoba Electrical Code and provides industry feedback about electrical code matters.
- MEAC Terms of reference(PDF, 221 KB);
- MEAC Committee members 2021(PDF, 74 KB).
- Meeting minutes – August 27, 2021(PDF, 92 KB);
- Meeting minutes – February 2, 2021(PDF, 136 KB);
- Meeting minutes – March 2, 2021(PDF, 177 KB);
- Meeting minutes – April 6, 2021(PDF, 153 KB).