Moving and account changes

If you need to open a Manitoba Hydro account or are moving, select one:

If you are a landlord and need to make changes to a tenant's account, email us or sign up for Landlord Express.

Account Changes
If you are staying at your current address and you need to update your name, email address, phone number, and other basic account information, complete this form. Do not use this form for moving information. Use the form above for moving.