For certain goods and services, a prequalification of suppliers occurs by issuing a Request for Qualified Suppliers (RFQS) via MERX.
Each RFQS will specify how to become a Qualified Supplier. Becoming a Qualified Supplier will allow that supplier to bid on those goods and services.
Notices inviting interested suppliers will be issued on Merx when required. Lists that are valid for more than 3 years will be issued annually at minimum.
For more information, contact us.
Current prequalification lists
- Engineering services: service categories and prequalified suppliers(PDF, 202 KB)
- Validity: 5 years;
- Effective date: October 1, 2018;
- Expiry date: September 31, 2023;
- Inclusion on the list: annual or as needed using MERX;
- Condition of use: all qualified suppliers on each list invited to participate.