As our province grows in population and industry, our energy needs increase. We’re constantly working to enhance our electrical service capacity and expand our natural gas service areas.
Our current system expansion projects include electrical stations and transmission lines:
- De Salaberry East Station project.
- Birtle Transmission project;
- Poplar Bluff Transmission project;
- Riding Mountain National Park Transmission Line Widening;
- St. Vital Transmission Complex;
Read about our completed transmission lines and natural gas pipelines projects:
- Harrow Station–Bishop Grandin Transmission project;
- Lake Winnipeg East System Improvement Transmission project;
- Morris Natural Gas Transmission Pipeline;
- Northwest Winnipeg Natural Gas project.
- Tyndall Transmission project.
Learn more about Transmission and its valuable role in delivering the reliable, affordable energy you count on.