As our province grows in population and industry, our energy needs increase. We’re constantly working to enhance our electrical service capacity and expand our natural gas service areas.
Some of our current system expansion projects include:
- Birtle Transmission project;
- Harrow Station–Bishop Grandin Transmission project;
- Keeyask Transmission Project;
- Lake Winnipeg East System Improvement Transmission project;
- Poplar Bluff Transmission project;
- Riding Mountain National Park Transmission Line Widening;
- St. Vital Transmission Complex;
- Tyndall Transmission project.
Natural gas pipelines
Learn more about Transmission and its valuable role in delivering the reliable, affordable energy you count on.