We post most of our vendor opportunities and documents with MERX. Bidders can submit their bid electronically through MERX.
If you are a vendor and want to be notified of Manitoba Hydro opportunities available to you, we encourage you to register with MERX and to also register with us.
As of October 27, 2015, vendors accessing Manitoba Hydro procurement opportunities (RFQ, RFP, etc.) on MERX are required to submit their responses via MERX Electronic Bid Submission (EBS).
We are committed to protecting the environment and have chosen this more efficient method for issuing and receiving vendor opportunities. By using MERX and the MERX EBS, our suppliers will see many benefits including:
- register with MERX and receive free notifications when any opportunities are posted that might be of interest to your organization;
- MERX keeps a detailed log of all orders placed, simplifying reconciliation of orders and charges or to verify that you have received all portions of the procurement documents, including amendments;
- download documents immediately or order printed copies for delivery via fax, pick-up, courier, or regular mail;
- submit bids and proposals 24/7;
- more time between the procurement announcement and the closing date to prepare a submission;
- eliminates the cost and time for couriers and personal deliveries;
- will reduce the elimination of late or unsigned bids;
- contracts can be awarded more quickly.
To obtain full access to vendor opportunities, including the ability to download them, you must register with MERX using one of the following options:
- pay a "Pay-As-You-Go" fee for access to an individual opportunity;
- purchase an annual subscription for unlimited access to all Manitoba Hydro documents.