Scrap and Surplus Sales/Investment Recovery
Manitoba Hydro will sell to the public old or unused equipment, vehicles, supplies, or materials. This can include:
- idle or obsolete equipment and facilities;
- excess raw material or operating inventories;
- construction project residues;
- fixtures and buildings scheduled for demolition.
For more information, contact us.
Possible Future Opportunities:
- There are presently no future Scrap and Surplus Sales tenders.
- There are presently no open Scrap and Surplus Sales tenders.
- 039830 - Salvaged Oil Insulated Smoothing Reactors and Converter Transformers (Closed 2016, May 12)
- 039913 - ANNUAL SALE OF SCRAP METALS FERROUS and NON FERROUS AND VARIOUS OTHER ITEMS (Closed 2016, June 23)
- 040045 - 6 Generator Setup Transformers (Closed 2016, July 15)
- 040247 - Various Scrap Metals (Closed 2016, October 11)
- 040252 - 1 Blower Doors (Closed 2016, December 15)
- 040297 - Trailers (Closed 2016, December 15)
- 040324 - Mechanical Brush Clearing Line R26K (Closed 2016, December 21)