Electrical contractor permits
Electrical contractors operating outside Winnipeg city limits can take advantage of ePermits. Find resources to help you install electrical wiring in accordance with electrical codes.
A permit account gives you a monthly billing statement of all your electrical permit charges.
You can sign up to have your monthly permit bills sent digitally through Manitoba Hydro’s online account. We also offer a pre-authorized payment plan for permit accounts.
A valid electrical license is required as issued by Inspection and Technical Services Manitoba.
View and manage multiple permit applications online.
- submit new or modify existing applications from anywhere, at anytime;
- upload plans electronically;
- view online status for all permits;
- speed the confirmation of electrical permits;
- no charge for the service.
Register for ePermits
- Have a valid electrical license and apply for a permit account number.
- We will send you a permit account number.
- Register online.
- You will need the account number and amount due from your most recent permit account bill to register.
For more information about your permit account or ePermits, email us.