Tenders & awards
Tenders are distributed by paper, facsimile, or MERX. The procurement method depends on the estimated value of the contract and/or the complexity of the transaction, such as low value purchase (telephone, facsimile, VISA corporate card), request for proposal (RFP), request for quotation (RFQ), and specification (SPEC).
To receive notifications of available tenders on MERX or to order tender documents, register online, call 1-800-964-MERX (6379), or email MERX Customer Support.
- When you access our tenders (including RFQ, RFP, etc.) on MERX, you must submit your bid via MERX Electronic Bid Submission (EBS).
- Deliver your submission according to the instructions in the procurement document before the closing date and time. Contact the buyer identified in the document if you have questions about the instructions.
- Submissions are evaluated on pricing and other evaluation criteria (as stated in the procurement documents) by the buyer and technical personnel who require the products and services. Final recommendations are reviewed and approved by management.
- We will contact you in writing if you are the successful vendor. Vendors are paid according to the terms and conditions of the purchase order/contract.
- Email Supply Chain Management.
- Fax 204-360-6130
- Manitoba Hydro
Supply Chain Management Business Support
360 Portage Ave. (2)
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada R3C 0G8