Power sale arrangement with Wisconsin Public Service
On February 28, 2014, we signed two major power sales with Wisconsin Public Service:
- 108 megawatts (MW) of firm power from 2016–2021;
- 308 MW of firm power for up to 10 years, starting in 2027.
These sales will use some of the electrical capacity from the proposed Keeyask and Conawapa generating stations. The 308 MW sale will also require the new 500,000-volt Manitoba–Minnesota transmission line, currently in the planning stages.
On May 25, 2011, we announced an agreement with Wisconsin Public Service for the sale of 100 MW of electricity over the period from 2021–2026.
Read more about electricity exports
- Power sale arrangement with SaskPower
- Power sale extension with Great River Energy
- Power purchase agreement extension with Xcel Energy
- Power purchase agreement with Minnesota Power
- Power sale arrangement with Wisconsin Public Service
- Contacts authorized to negotiate wholesale power-related transactions