I want to thank all of you – our customers – for the patience, support and understanding you showed Manitoba Hydro, and particularly our front-line crews, as we dealt with the effects of the devastating early winter storm that hit us over the Thanksgiving weekend.
Articles published in November 2019
A message from our president: Thank you
Flu or flue?
With the heating season upon us, the risk of carbon monoxide exposure increases. Carbon monoxide (CO) exposure is caused by faulty or improperly vented heating equipment. Anything that burns propane, heating oil, kerosene, coal and wood can cause dangerous levels of CO in your home and workplace if not properly vented.