We are committed to continuing to communicate with landowners, Indigenous communities and organizations, interested parties, and the public. Read the Project communication plan (PDF, 179 KB).
Communication goals for the project:
- provide a process to address concerns and continue to build long term relationships;
- continue to provide timely and meaningful information about project status to landowners, Indigenous communities and organizations, interested parties, and the public;
- provide consistent messaging with different audiences;
- follow through on commitments consistently;
- demonstrate our intent to be respectful of communities and landowners affected by our projects.
To meet these goals, we will:
- offer opportunities for individuals or groups to share concerns with us, and communicate with them the way they prefer;
- be open to listening and discussing concerns about the project, and to work together to identify solutions;
- provide information that is easy to understand;
- provide project updates clearly and consistently;
- track and implement commitments;
- let audiences know how their feedback influenced the project.
Sign up to be emailed when there are upcoming events or new project materials available on our website: